Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How Fast is that Hot Rod God?

I get it now Lord. The Fast Hot Rod that I felt you were calling me into is not a vehicle to get me to my determination in a shorter amount of time, it is however an actual fast. God you have called me to get a handle on my eating and what better way than to ask you to help me break my addiction through a fast. I am not sure what this fast entails. I do know that I will be permited liquids and soups. I believe God is calling me to eat pureed food during the day and one healthy balenced meal at 6:00 pm. I had a very difficult time figuring out what I was supposed to do. When it comes to food, It screams so loudly to me that it is hard forme to here what the Lor wants for me.
I commit now to a fast on this journey Lord. Strengthen me that I may know when I am supposed to eat and what I am supposed to eat. If and when I fail lord, show grace and mercy to me. Allow me to have strength to start again and not give up. Speak to my soul Holy Spirit so I can hear you.
In your son's holy name, Jesus, I give you this now. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment